Tired of paying a crazy amount for those plastic razor replacement heads? Even more tired of them going straight to the dump? Give a safety razor a try!
At 3.5” in length, the Butterfly is a popular design that can handle any shaving situation well.
The Butterfly offers the easiest solution for replacing your blade with a quick bottom twist to secure it.
About this safety razor:
- For all genders & shaving needs
- Built to last with a high-polished finish (no more rust!)
- Comes with 10 reusables blades & a hemp storage bag
- Fits all standard double-edge safety razor blades
- Zero plastic waste
How to load a blade in a butterfly style razor:
- Twist the bottom of the shaver handle to open the wings of the blade holder.
- Simply place a blade (be careful - it's sharp!) on the platform and twist the bottom in the opposite direction to tighten the blade holder wings over the blade.
- You're ready to shave!
How to shave:
- Wet hair with warm water.
- Lather shaving cream onto skin (A brush will help create a better lather and to lift the hair).
- Hold the blade at a 30 degree angle and let the weight of the handle do the work. Do NOT pull the razor across your skin like you would with a plastic disposable razor.
- Use short strokes, about 2 inches long, especially when you first switch to using a safety razor.
- Finish with after shave ointment or lotion.
Need more help? Watch this video to learn how to shave with a safety razor.
How to take care of your razor:
- Rinse all the soap/ hair/ gunk from your razor after each use.
- Shake your razor to dry it. Using a towel to dry will make your blades duller.
- Ensure your razor is stored in a dry spot to increase the life of your blades.
- If you notice any corrosion, rub that spot vigorously with a terry cloth towel, or a small piece of emery cloth.
- Ensure your razor is clean and dry to make it last longer!
Packaging: burlap carrying bag, paper envelope, paper wrapped blades
Made in: China