So many conventional dryer sheets are full of artificial fragrances and plastics. What if you could replace them with something hypo-allergenic and reusable for years? Enter wool dryer balls.
Each ball is reusable for 1000+ washes and reduces static, drying time, and wrinkles in your laundry.
- 2 oz of wool, approximately 3" diameter ball
- reusable for 1000 + loads
- reduces drying time by 20-40% depending on load size
- reduces static, laundry twisting/balling, and wrinkles
- Completely plastic-free, chemical free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, they're the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and babies
- leaping bunny certified cruelty-free wool from family farms in New Zealand (no mulesing)
- made by hand in Kathmandu, Nepal underpriveledged women and people with disabilities. Friendsheep is dedicated to providing their artisans with fair wages, ethical working conditions, medical care, education, and purpose.
Packaging: cotton drawstring bag
Materials: organic New Zealand wool, cotton (bag), soap nut beads (on bag)
Made in: Kathmandu, Nepal