Quantity 1 = 1 oz (for example: if you would like 8 oz of this product, select qty 8 and then a container that is large enough to accommodate)
- Add 1 Tablespoon to a normal load of laundry.
- For large/heavy loads, double it.
- Use with any water temp (for best results, warmer is better) and most fabrics (do not use with wool or silk)
- Test colored fabrics for color-fastness
- For general household cleaning, mix 1 Tablespoon of Oxygen Brightener with 8-16 oz. of warm water (about 1/4- to 1/2-cup of Oxygen Brightener per gallon of water)
Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate Peroxide (Sodium Percarbonate), Sodium Carbonate (Washing Soda)