Made from the back pocket of jeans too worn out to go to thrift store, these travel cutlery rolls are... well, ready to roll! Each roll features three wide slots and two narrow slots, designed to accommodate all of the cutlery you might need for your zero waste travel kit: fork, spoon, knife, chopsticks, straw, and straw cleaner.
This pouch will fit the cutlery right out of your drawer*, from your thrift store finds*, or you can take 10% off of the organic bamboo cutlery in my store when you purchase with this pouch.
- Size when open is approximately 8.5" x 10.5"
- Size when rolled is approximately 10.5" x 2.5"
- Comes with 6.5" x 6.5" napkin that matches the cotton lining
- Made from jeans to worn out to go to a thrift store
- Lining is organic cotton and locally sourced cotton
Each one is unique, so be sure to check out all of my travel cutlery options
*The curve and smoothness of metal silverware can have an impact on the compactness of the roll and the security of the cutlery inside. If using metal cutlery please tie securely.
Are you interested in a larger brush roll or a roll for your knitting needles? Contact me! Lets see what we can make together.