Did you know that you can replace disposable tray liners like parchment paper and aluminum foil with a reusable mat that can handle up to 3000 bake cycles and up to 500 degrees F? That’s years worth of sustainable baking, roasting, candy making, freezing, and more!
Silpats are made with high quality food-grade silicone reinforced with fiberglass mesh to ensure that your Silpat can be used over and over for years.
- Multi-purpose non-stick silicone baking and pasty.
- No cooking sprays, oils or parchment paper needed.
- Not to be used as a cutting surface.
- Can be used in the oven, microwave and freezer.
- Wipe the SILPAT™ with a damp, soft sponge and then rinse with clean water.
- Shake to remove excess water and dry in open air.
- A weak solution of detergent or soap may be used if needed. Use a neutral pH detergent (pH=7).
- Dry in an oven at 212°F (or 100°C) for a duration of 2-3 minutes.
- Store flat or rolled in a cool, dry location.
- Note: The oily feeling after washing is normal, as is discoloration. Strong flavored foods may leave a trace of their scent on the SILPAT™.
Half Sheet and Cookie: 11 5/8 inch x 16 1/2 inch | 29.5cm x 41.9 cm
Toaster: 7 7/8 inches x 10 7/8 inches | 20 cm x 27.6 cm
Packaging: cardboard box (cookie and toaster size currently have a plastic box as the producer transitions over to cardboard for their entire line. If you would like me to hold the box and send it to our recycling partner please put a note in the cart!)
Materials: Food-grade silicone and fiberglass mesh
Made in: France