We love a candle for a cause, and these candles are putting their money where their mouths are! Milk Jar's mission is to create inclusive workplaces and inviting spaces. That's why they not only donate $1 from the sale of each product to Canadian disability and inclusivity programs, but they are also a role model in inclusive employment with 40% of their staff living with a permanent disability.
If that weren't enough, the candles smell FANTASTIC.
About these candles:
- Crackling wooden wick
- Plant based coconut soy wax
- Scented with a blend of high quality, phthalate free fragrance and essential oils
- 40-45 hour burn time with proper wick trimming
- Hand-poured in sunny Calgary
- $1 from every candle sold supports the creation of inclusive and inviting spaces across Canada
Packaging: glass tumbler inside paper box.
Materials: Soy/coconut wax blend scented with phthalate free fragrances
Made in: Calgary, Canada