I love these Swedish Dishcloths by Three Bluebirds. lets talk about why:
- They're fully biodegradable*
- Produced in Germany, printed with local shops in the US using non-toxic, water-based inks
- Super absorbent (up to 20x its weight!)
- Great for washing dishes or wiping countertop
- Washing machine and dish washer safe
- Tons of patterns to match your kitchen aesthetic
- Three Bluebirds is a 1% for the Planet business! Hella cute.
- And my favorite thing of all...
...THEY DON'T GET THAT SPONGE STANK! They're able to dry way faster than a typical sponge, so no stink
Materials: 70% sustainably forested wood cellulose and 30% organic cotton, water based non-toxic inks
Made in: Europe, screen printed in Connecticut.